Morcellement Permit

The Cash Office of the Ministry of Housing and Lands, which is located on the second floor of the Ebene Tower, is open from 08:45-14:30 during weekdays.

After receipt of the Morcellement Permit, you should apply for a PIN Certificate at the Cadastre Unit and contact your surveyor for a survey report and thereafter a Notary for obtention of a title deed.

the Morcellement Unit is mainly responsible for processing of applications for morcellement, i.e. the division of a plot of land into two or more lots and the excision of land.

The application form being online, the applicant should upload an authorisation letter, duly signed by all owners, giving permission to a third party or one of the owners to apply on their behalf.